A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"The Marriage of Figaro" for Pittsburgh Opera 2010

Right before this opera went into production I went through a serious personal family issue. Fortunately I had a lot of support and the director, Kristine McIntyre, and I had worked together before.  The set, as originally designed, could be a bit of a hazard but Kristine and I did some work to give us more options for our production.  We were quite happy with the results in the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment