A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Monday, February 6, 2012

"A Chorus Line" for Playhouse Conservatory 2011

I did a production of "A Chorus Line" this past fall and got to work with an old friend Danny Herman.  Danny was part of the original production and has directed it many times over.  He told me that this production would be just like it was in 1975.  About a decade ago a friend of mine had some great paperwork of the choreography of the show and gave me a copy.  This was the 3rd time i have designed the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment