A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Below the Belt" for City Theatre 1996

My first conversation with the director, Marc Masterson, was he did not want to do the norm.  He said he saw this production like all the colors of an oil slick.  Once i heard that i let all inhibitions go.  Day was a deep green sky.  Night was peachy.  Each location had primary red,green,blue and a yellow so that i could "twist" the color of each location.  We had a lot of fun working in tech.







No comments:

Post a Comment