A dear old friend of mine introduced me at a production meeting as "That Famous Polish Lighting Designer" and we all chuckled. During the production the crew gave me a pen/desk set with the engraving TFPLD. As the internet came into popular culture i needed an email addy. I tried 4 different names and on my last chance i looked at my pen/desk set and said of course "TFPLD"

Monday, February 7, 2011

"A Moon to Dance by" with Jane Alexander at The Rep 2009

This was a brand new play that we produced for THE REP.  I had previously worked with Bob Cuccioli so it was good to work with him again.  As a kid growing up I knew who Jane Alexander was.  I was very excited to be a part of this.  The first 3 pictures are from the original production.  The last was from the George Street Playhouse in NJ.  We did it there approx. 9 months after the first production.  There were changes in some ways from the first time and we did not have the same success.  I still think it is a very good play.




No comments:

Post a Comment